The Wellness Silicone Dilator Set is carefully crafted for your comfort. Each vaginal dilator in this 4-piece kit features silky smooth, soft silicone and a rounded tip to avoid cervical irritation.
With 4 differently sized dilators, starting at only 0.5 inches in width, the Wellness Set lets you start small and move upward in size whenever you feel ready.
These dilators’ heart-shaped bases are a cute touch!
Use with your favourite quality water-based lubricant for easier insertion.
Made of 100% platinum cured silicone, the Wellness Dilator Set is hypoallergenic and non-porous.
Clean your toys after use with lukewarm water and a toy cleaner.Vaginal dilators are medical devices used to gently stretch and gradually expand the vaginal muscles and tissues. They are often recommended by healthcare professionals for various purposes, including:
- Vaginal Tightness or Stenosis: Some individuals may experience vaginal tightness or stenosis due to medical conditions, surgical procedures, radiation therapy, or other factors. Vaginal dilators can help prevent or manage this tightness by maintaining or restoring the flexibility and function of the vaginal walls.
- Vaginismus: Vaginismus is a condition characterized by involuntary muscle spasms that make vaginal penetration difficult or painful. Dilators can be used as part of therapy to gradually desensitize the vaginal muscles and reduce discomfort.
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation: After certain gynecological surgeries, such as vaginoplasty or hysterectomy, healthcare professionals may recommend using dilators to aid in the healing process and prevent scar tissue from causing tightness or discomfort.
- Pelvic Floor Therapy: Dilators can be incorporated into pelvic floor therapy to address issues such as pelvic pain, discomfort during intercourse, and muscle tension.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before using vaginal dilators, it's important to consult a healthcare professional, such as a gynecologist or a pelvic floor therapist. They can provide guidance on the appropriate size and approach based on your individual needs.
- Start with the Smallest Size: If recommended by your healthcare provider, you'll start with the smallest dilator. Apply a water-based lubricant to the dilator and the entrance of the vagina.
- Insertion: Gently insert the dilator into the vagina, moving slowly and stopping if you feel any discomfort. Relaxation and deep breathing can help with insertion.
- Gradual Progression: Use the dilator for a few minutes each day. Once you feel comfortable with one size, you can gradually move to the next larger size. The goal is to gently stretch the tissues over time.
- Relaxation Techniques: Practicing relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing or mindfulness, can help reduce anxiety and muscle tension during the process.
- Consistency: Dilator therapy requires consistency and patience. It may take several weeks or months to achieve the desired results. Remember, the use of vaginal dilators should be guided by a healthcare professional, and open communication is essential throughout the process. If you're experiencing discomfort or have concerns, it's important to discuss them with your healthcare provider.