Any of you gentlemen in the mood for a massage? And by that, I mean a prostate massage.
Another benefit to being born with a penis is that you have a Prostate, aka the P-spot. Downside: it’s up your butt. Upside: it is the equivalent of the female G-spot… which makes it SO worthwhile to get in there, or have someone get in there for you, so you can experience the ground-shaking delights of a G-spot orgasm!
Men who have experienced this report it to be a unique orgasmic experience, far deeper than an every-day old cock-gasm. What do you have to lose? The P-spot can be a little tricky to find, so take your time to what? Educate yourself! Google offers the best sex schooling, so dive in and find out everything you need to know. And to get you started, here are some important points for the beginner…
THE 1 BIGGEST MYTH-CONCEPTION ABOUT PROSTATE MASSAGE
- Prostate love has nothing to do with gender identity or sexual orientation. It is a delight to be savoured. End of chat.
THE 3 TOP BENEFITS OF PROSTATE MASSAGE
- Pure pleasure! The anus is packed with nerve endings, and highly receptive to touch.
- Reported lowering of prostate cancer, due to regular massaging.
- It is used for medical or therapeutic reasons, also including erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.
Disclaimer: This is not standard medical advice.
2 TOP NUMBERS WHEN PREPARING FOR A PROSTATE
- Sort out Number One:
Have a good poo earlier in the day. I also recommend an anal douche. It will give you peace of mind, and frankly, it is also kind of awesome! Be gentle and follow instructions. And make sure to do it as early in the day as possible, to avoid any remaining water being released in those romantic moments.
- And add the Number Two:
Some men will experience a feeling akin to needing to urinate. Don’t worry, you won’t! Have a long pee beforehand, so that you know there is no danger of this at all. You’ll get used to it.
4 INITIAL STEPS WHEN APPROACHING YOUR FIRST PROSTATE MASSAGE
- First, you talk! Make sure you are both completely up for this very new experience.
- You may want to invest in some ‘finger cots’ or use condoms. You don’t absolutely have to, but it may make both of you more comfortable and does bring a lot of health benefits.
- Buy more than one bottle of thick anal lube. It does get absorbed so keep it on hand.
- Start experimenting, with a little ‘bum fingering’. This can give so much pleasure, and be a super satisfying lead-up to looking for the P-spot. You’ll get there… enjoy the journey.
Please feel free to comment, or to give us a shout… always happy to chat, to educate, and to provide you with premium products to help you experience a happy, healthy, adventurous sex life.
Yes sweetie, come to Mamma!
Related: Sex Toys: The Ultimate Guide